Make your products customised! Unlimited CMYK colours and edge-to-edge printing! You can read more about the requirements of your design to obtain the perfect result and meet your highest expectations.
You have 2 options to add your design to your order:
1. Simply type all information and describe what you would like to see on the product in the "Printing description" field. You can upload your logo in the "Upload graphic element" section. If you would like to upload more logos or graphic elements, simply compress them into a .zip or .rar format and upload the compressed file. Considering all this information, our graphic designer will create and send the artwork for your approval. Your approval is mandatory before production. Please, take into account, late approval may cause a delay in delivery.
2. Upload your design! Simply click on the Download Template button and download the template from this site. Then, create your design in Photoshop or Illustrator and upload the file at the "Upload Artwork" section. Please, pay attention to the requirements of design which are listed below.
Set up fee will be applied to each different design or colour changes!
HOW TO DESIGN YOUR OWN PRODUCT?
If you wish to create and use your own design, please take into account the following requirements:
1. Unlimited CMYK colours! Please note, we do not print RGB colours.
2. Smallest font size is 8pt.
3. Printing: 4+0 (full-colour printed on one side)
If creating a rasterised design, the resolution must be a minimum of 300 dpi, or optimally 600 dpi.
If creating a vector graphic, we require all elements to be embedded and the fonts outlined or attached.
Please pay attention to the dimensions!
Design size: 25mm x 170mm (includes bleed)
Cut size: 25mm x 250mm
Margin: Please leave 2-2mm margin at top and bottom
Bleed: no bleed needed
What is bleed? It ensures edge-to-edge printing. Supplying your artwork without bleed may result in white lines when trimming.
A - visible area
B - technical area (not printable)