Make your products customised! This product can be printed with 1 direct colour, which means printing without gradient fill or shades.
Firstly, please select the required base and printing colours above!
You have 2 options to add your design to your order:
1. Simply type all information and describe what you would like to see on the product in the "Printing description" field. You can upload your logo in the "Upload graphic element" section. If you would like to upload more logos or graphic elements, simply compress them into a .zip or .rar format and upload the compressed file. Considering all this information, our graphic designer will create and send the artwork for your approval. Your approval is mandatory before production. Please, take into account, late approval may cause a delay in delivery.
2. Upload your design! Simply click on the Download Template button and download the template from this site. Then, create your design in Photoshop or Illustrator and upload the file at the "Upload Artwork" section. Please, pay attention to the requirements of design which are listed below.
Set up fee will be applied to each different design!
If you order different colours, but the design will remain the same, only 1 set up fee will be applied. Otherwise, the set up fee will be applied as many times as the design changes.
HOW TO DESIGN YOUR OWN PRODUCT?
If you wish to create and use your own design, please take into account the following requirements:
1. Printing with 1 direct colour + Glow in the Dark ink only (no monochrome, no shades)
2. CMYK printing is not available
3. Edge-to-edge printing is not available, min. 2 mm margin is required
4. Smallest font size is 8pt
5. Lines thinner than 1 mm and small objects will not surely be readable or visible on the wristbands.
6. No background colour needed! Please send us the artwork in black & white colours. The design must be 100% black filled (C=0, M=0, Y=0, K=100).
7. Send us the editable file (ai or psd) and mark the design you would like to have printed with GID ink.
8. Needs to be charged up with light
If creating a rasterised design, the resolution must be a minimum of 600 dpi, or optimally 1200 dpi.
If creating a vector graphic, we require all elements to be embedded and the fonts outlined or attached.
Please pay attention to the dimensions!
Design size: 15mm x 200mm (no margin needed)
Cut size: 19mm x 250mm (includes 2-2mm margin)
Bleed: no bleed needed
A - hotspot
B - secondary area